Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Correction: Daisy is a labradoodle

In my haste to post info about Daisy, I wrote that she's a Goldendoodle. She is a Labradoodle, 1/2 lab, 1/2 poodle. One of her grandparents may be a golden, I need to check.

Anyhoo, she checked out fine at the vet and she's doing well. She's doing a very good job doing her business outside, so we can't complain. When they're outside together, Jake and Daisy seem to play well. We do have to teach her not to jump on the kids. Next week, Daisy and I go to puppy kindergarten, so hopefully I'll learn how to train Daisy.

We're doing well on our week off this masters week. The kids in the neighborhood are off, and yesterday evening it was fun to sit on our front patio and watch the kids and doggies run around.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I would love to see a picture of Daisy! I have never seen a doodle anything before.