Saturday, February 11, 2006

Evening at the art gallery

On Thursday evening I attended an event at the Broad Strokes Gallery. My neighbor, Frances Wells sent us the invitation as some of her work was being shown there. I was very impressed with Frances' work!

Rene had gone to the gallery earlier in the evening and I went with our neighbor Leigh Ann after I returned from taking the girls to dance class. (Actually, it's just Erin who had dance class, and Lauren and I wait in the chaotic waiting room. Lauren insists on wearing a ballet outfit and of course her ballet slippers which barely leave her feet these days.)

Here's a link to info about Frances and some of her work.

Rene and I decided to buy one of Frances' paintings. She emailed me a photo of a painting that is similar, but not exactly the one we got. Here it is:

No comments: