Friday, December 16, 2005

Updates for the week

We've had a busy week. On Wednesday, Erin had her Christmas singing performance at school. Rene was able to come as it was at lunchtime. The kids were very cute. They ended the performance with a few kids saying "Merry Christmas" in differerent languages. Then all the kids said, "Merry Christmas ya'll from Georgia!"

Erin started ballet class after Thanksgiving and it's been going well. Last night I got to observe the class with the other parents. Again, very cute. Erin's friend Sam (Samantha) from school switched classes so now Erin and Sam are in the same class. Lots of giggling going on!

I don't think I mentioned it, but Rene purchased a rider mower. It's a big job keeping this yard free of leaves. I'll have to post a picture.

Today is Friday, the last day of school before the Christmas break. boo hoo! But it's my morning to myself as Friday's Lauren goes to school. Lots to do do! My parents fly here on Wednesday.

No comments: